Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia
Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent,O’Malley, ACT 2606, Australia
Phone: 61-2-6286 6059, 6290 1556, 6290 1894, 6286 6267
Fax: 61-2-6286 4534
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30-16:00
About Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia
Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Vietnamese, and international citizens in Australia.
The Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra supports Australian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Vietnamese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Vietnamese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Vietnam
- Want to apply and obtain Vietnamese Visa
Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra supports, Vietnamese Citizens when in Canberra or elsewhere in Australia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Vietnam
- Need information on Local Medical system of Australia
- Need info about local resources in Australia
- Need new Vietnamese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Vietnamese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Australia
Vietnamese passport and visa from Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Vietnam and Australia.
The process of issuing Vietnamese Visa and Passport of Vietnam can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Vietnamese representations in Australia
In addition to the Vietnamese Embassy in Canberra, Vietnam also has 1 other representation in Australia:
Australian representations in Vietnam
Country of Australia has 2 other representations in Vietnam:
- Australian Consulate in Vietnam
- Australian Embassy in Vietnam